Friday, June 14, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin


I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!

Click on over to http://mypaperpumpkin.com and get more details! It is a fun way to get started and aquainted with paper crafting! Everything you need will come straight to you house every month all you will need is adhesive For only $19.95 a month shipping included. For any questions please contact me!!

                                                       Have a Crafty Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment