Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Good Morning to you all! Well I found out from my husband yesterday that I am very long winded with my sentences! I said I type like I talk! He is always so eloquent on his speaking and writing I can certainly learn a thing or two from him! So I am grateful I have him to bring these things to my attention.I have never been great with all of the english stuff so I will do my best to be readable!!! It was really nice to get some feedback yesterday from family and friends on my blog! And I want to say our blog because I will be learning and sharing right along with you!


So for my project today it is a card using the Blossom Bouquet Triple layer punch which I love! It is so great to have 3 different options in 1 punch! I did use all 3 in this card. I used white cards stock for the card and I used Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink for the flowers. There are so many ways to use this punch and I will definitely be using it more to come!



You can find this punch in the Summer Mini catalog which I have the link on the left side of my blog. They are also carrying it over into the new catalog which goes live on July 1st and it is great!!! You can purchase a catalog for $9.95 and I can send it out to you starting July 1st so if you would like one let me know so I can reserve it for you.

List of products used today
Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch (122464)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Pretty in Pink Card stock (100459)
Wild Wasabi Card Stock (108641)
You can buy the card stock by color or collection
Subtles Collection Card Stock (119704)
Subltles Collection Brads (119738)
The brads you come by the collection with 6 colors 20 each

I hope you enjoyed todays card and that you have a wonderful day!

xoxo
Mitzi

No comments:

Post a Comment