Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting My Blog Journey!

WEll here I go! I am starting my own blog and I am pretty excited about it and I hope that I can touch someone somewhere through my love of crafting cards and projects. I am just now trying to figure out how to put this page together so it may take me a little bit to work out the kinks but so be it. I am really going to try to get out several cards and projects a week for you to check out and to hopefully inspire you to try it on your own. I am not great at thinking of the creation myself I  get a lot of ideas from My Stampin Up community and favorite blogs that I follow so I will not take all the credit but boy do I love creating so I am excited to start this journey and hopefully inspire you to create as well! Have a great day and
Rubber Huggs!
Mitzi

No comments:

Post a Comment