Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Time

I don't know about all of you but I am really enjoying summer time! NO schedules, relaxing, going to the beach, swimming and hanging with family and friends! I am really a stickler for routine and schedule but have been trying to let go a little and really enjoy being a little more laid back! I would say the only thing I am not enjoying is having to shave my legs so much because of all the bathing suit wear ;).  Even yesterday my husband jumped in and put me together an awesome bubble bath for even a little more relaxation with the help of Grant and Gwen and I will take it!  




















For today's card I thought we could get ready for the 4th of July! I am ready! I am excited for the BBQ and my niece Julie is coming home from LSU for the weekend and I can't wait to hear all about how  college is going and to get a big Hug!







I hope you are all enjoying summer as much as I am ! 
xoxo
Mitzi


Card Supplies:

~Cardstock: Pacific Point (111350), Real Red (102480), Whisper White 100730)

~Stamp Sets: Full Calendar (114966) This is retiring on June 30th
~Tools: Star extra large (119875)Retiring June 30th, small star, Big Shot (113439), Numbers for the Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder (119976)
~Accessories: Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon (119768), silver brads (104355)

No comments:

Post a Comment