Monday, June 20, 2011

Coasters

Here are some samples of the coasters that I made for Father's Day and some other samples for an any occasion, a Birthday, new home or just because! You will layer first the cork then an adhesive sheet then a piece of the DSP ( Designer Series Paper) then another sheet of adhesive and top it off with the window sheet. Then pick your die cut and run it through your Big Shot it is so easy and a wonderful product at the end.
All of the items are available on my website through Stampin Up are as follows:
 Cork Sheets (119819), Big Shot Multiprpose Adhesive Sheets(120805),Window Sheets (114323), Big shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Die Cuts: Scallop Square (115950), Clear Circle (114533), Scallop Circle (113468) and many options for your Designer Series Paper and ribbon.

I hope you enjoy this project and try it on your own. I can also make them to order for you contact me for details.
Have a great day!




You can place an order on my Stampin Up website 24/7 just click on the link at the bottom of the page.

1 comment: